The Socorro Independent School District is inviting students, parents, and employees to participate in the 2018-2019 Smile, Team SISD: Superintendent's Photo Contest. We want you to showcase your SISD moments. If you have a great photo either taken at school or somewhere in the SISD community, submit your entries before May 01, 2019. So get out there and snap those photos.
- Entries must be submitted at this webpage.
- Images must be in JPEG format and may not exceed 8 megabytes.
- You must submit photos using the browsers Internet Explorer 9, 10, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome.
- Contest deadline is 4 p.m., May 01, 2019.
- Photographs must feature the SISD community and may showcase education and/or culture in the Socorro community.
- Every student featured in the photograph must have a completed/approved photo release form filed at their campus. Contest participants are responsible for ensuring proper approval of every person featured in photographs. Photo entries will not be accepted without the proper documentation.
- Students may have photos submitted on their behalf by a teacher.
- Students must print out entry form and have parent or guardian sign for approval. The signed entry form needs to be on file with the teacher specified on entry form.
If you have any questions, please contact Acavius Largo, public relations production specialist at 937-0285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to enter
- Scroll down to entry form on this web page.
- Fill out required text fields.
- Select image for upload.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Sign electronic signature.
- Five district winners will be awarded, one in each of the following categories: elementary student, middle school student, high school student, parent, and employee.
- Each winning entry will be printed in the @Socorro newsletter and posted on the district's website, Facebook page, and Twitter feed.
- The winning photographers will be recognized at a SISD board meeting where they will be presented with a framed copy of their art work.
- The top 50 photos will be displayed in the District Service Center and in a special exhibit at the Sierra Providence East Medical Center.
The Photo Contest is not open at the moment.